Monday, April 18, 2005

Oh Happy Day...er I mean, Oh Happy Week!!!

My ANNOYING co-worker is gone for the ENTIRE week! Just think of all that I will be able to accomplish on my own. Without Annoying Co-Worker's so called "assistance."

The halls have never been this quiet. People can actually finish their own sentences. No annoying chuckle or "I am right, you are wrong" banter. No ghastly smell of beef stew wavering from her desk. No annoying British radio stream-lining from her speakers. No more walking on egg shells or whispering as way to protect my inner sanctity. No more gossiping half-truths or embellished stories deserving of an academy award for best imagination.

Yes, Life is good again.

It is as if the clouds have parted and the songs of angels and harps are playing in the distance.

I shall relish these moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters