Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wow that post is big!

What a big picture of me holding Gabs an hour or so after her birth. I hadn't anticipated that picture being so LARGE that you have to scroll down the page to see it and the rest of the post!

Oh well. I don't care how frightening I look. The point is that Gabby used to be that little and now she is big and I feel like she is just growing so fast - too fast - and I just don't care about how I look in the picture because that just isn't the point anyway and...and...and...enough. No more babbling. What I am trying to say is sorry if the picture scares anybody out there. I love it regardless of my appearance because what is important about the picture is not how I look, but how I FELT as I held my precious babe in my arms on the first day of her life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters